In the valley, we love our whole foods and eating clean, but sometimes we just need to splurge on a different kind of “hole food”. Feast your eyes (and your stomach) on doughy goodness at the first Downtown Donut Fest.
At Downtown Donut Fest you can devour delicious donuts from 15 of the best local pastry chefs. There will also be a variety of craft beer, mimosas, coffee, and the beautiful fall weather is sure to be the icing on the donut!
The Downtown Donut Fest
Learn More Here: Downtown Donut Fest Website
This year the Downtown Donut Festival is November 17, 2019 from 10 am to 3 pm. Admission is about $10.
Along with great food and drinks there will also be live entertainment! There’s also a kids zone where they can play, enjoy some crafting, and more.
Dogs that are under 25 lbs and on a leash are permitted as well. If you are attending after 12pm you can get in for just $8. Kids under 5 are free!
Here’s a list of the vendors that will be participating in the Downtown Donut Fest:
- Alien Donuts – Vegan & Gluten-Free
- Beignet Babe
- Bites Mini Donuts
- BoSa – Sponsor of Festival
- Carpe Donut
- Crave Grounds
- Dunkin’ – Main Stage Sponsor
- Hurts Donuts
- Iceberg Shakes – Donut Milkshakes!
- I Scream Sandwich Co – Donut Ice Cream Sandwiches
- Jakes Donuts
- OMG! YOGURT – Donut Froyo Sandwiches
- Pokitrition – Sushi Donuts
- Positively Frosted – Vegan & Gluten Free
- Superfarm Supertruck – Donut Tacos!
- The Doughnut Peddler – At Exit, donating 100% to Phoenix Children’s Hospital
- The Local Donut
You might have noticed that there are some awesome charities benefiting from some of these shops, gluten free and vegan choices, along with donut milkshakes, tacos, and even sushi donuts! There’s literally something for everyone at this year Downtown Donut Fest.
Looking for a Phoenix apartment?
Living in Phoenix is truly amazing. There is always something new and exciting happening. If you are looking for a Phoenix apartment or more importantly pet friendly apartments in Phoenix then you have to check out The Place at El Prado and The Place at Santana Village.
These MCLife communities are loaded with amazing amenities, features, and upgrades that you just won’t find anywhere else. We have no breed or sizing restrictions for pets, and our goal is to create communities that feel like home! We strive to build not just apartment complexes but relationships, and lifelong customers.
Excited to find more Phoenix living adventures?
If you are new to the Phoenix area or if you have lived here all your life but need some new and exciting adventures this section is for you. We have lots of great content here at MCLife Phoenix about Phoenix living, traveling around Phoenix and more! I hope you can find some great adventures in here to keep life exciting and fun!
- Free Family Weekend At The Phoenix Art Museum!
- Apartment Petiquette: Know Where (and Where Not) to Take Care of Business
- Who Is Ready To Ride? | Motorcycles On Main
- Stargazing in Phoenix
- Don’t Leave Phoenix This Summer
- Phoenix Innings Festival
- Celebrate Cinco De Mayo With Phoenix’s Best Taco Spots!
- Have You Heard About This Secret Phoenix Tiki Bar?